MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for Students with Disabilities (ID 3362)
- Start Date:
- MyBioSource thrives to be a part of an inclusive world where students of different abilities and backgrounds can find educational success in spite of the challenges that they have been forced to go through. We are inspired by those who strive to achieve their educational goals and dreams. MyBioSource is excited to offer the MyBioSource Inc. Scholarship for Students with Disabilities. With this scholarship, students will be able to have MyBioSource help them with the costs of necessities that come with getting a greater education. The world needs to create an environment where everyone is included and respected and MyBioSource wants to bring awareness to that need.
- 1 (858) 633-0165 Ext. 135
- • High School Seniors, Undergraduates, Graduates as well as international students who have a learning disability can apply
• Must have a documented learning disability
• Candidate must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university for the 2018 Fall semester
- Special Criteria:
- • Download the Students with Disabilities Scholarship Application
• Complete the application along with a 250 word response on why you have chosen your intended college major and why you should receive the scholarship
• Transcript is not required. Once you've been selected as our scholarship recipient, we'll require a latest copy of your transcript
• Deadline to submit an application is Saturday June 30th, 2018.