iWP Clean Water Scholarship (ID 3351)
- Start Date:
- The iWP Clean Water Scholarship is designed to aid students preparing for careers working with, or in the protection of water. (for example, designing
- The iWP Clean Water Scholarship is designed to aid students preparing for careers working with, or in the protection of water. (for example, designing the Best Reverse Osmosis System in the world). iWP will award as many as two scholarships of up to $5,000.00 towards tuition and textbooks (housing and food costs cannot be covered). Scholarship recipients will be announced at iWP’s Annual Management Conference, held in December each year.
- Min GPA:
- Eligibility Requirements
• Attending a registered university in: The United States, Canada, Australia or The United Kingdom;
• Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above;
• Enrolled in, or previous acquired a credit in any course related to: environmental science, biology, engineering, film & art, law, international politics or chemistry;
• Demonstrate financial need: Student must have either outstanding student loans or demonstrate that they are employed and working to pay for tuition.