Branson Shows Inspired Scholarship (ID 1816)
- Start Date:
- Branson shows have the ability to inspire creativity, spark the imagination and demonstrate through example that all dreams are truly achievable. Many of Branson’s performers are the success that they are today because they dared to shoot for the stars. With strength of character, tenacity, and a willingness to forge ahead no matter the obstacle, you too can achieve any goal you set for yourself. You have the ability to manifest your dreams through self-belief, dedication and support from positive influences.
Whether you have the opportunity to enjoy the Dixie Stampede, be amazed by the Sight and Sound Theater, sing along with the Presley’s, or dine on the Showboat Branson Belle, when you are here in Branson, we want to hear how one of the wonderful shows you experience inspires you or changes your life in a positive way. Many have enjoyed the many shows and performances at Silver Dollar City, Branson’s award winning theme park. Whether you find a career path, are influenced to follow your dreams, or are motivated and encouraged to overcome life-challenges to pursue higher education, we at BransonShowTickets.com welcome your essay submission.
Branson Shows Inspired Scholarship Topic: The essay topic for our annual scholarship is, “How (*Enter Your Show*) Inspired Me to Realize My Dreams.” Don’t be afraid to be creative or let your personality shine! We want to hear your unique voice! You may include a short personal statement at the end of your essay if preferred, but it is not a requirement. In the event that you have not seen a Branson Show, you may research and use your creativity.
All applicants should submit an original 500 to 2,000 word essay via our online form or with the applicant’s full name, valid email address, telephone number, and mailing address in the upper right-hand corner of the essay via a stamped envelope to the address provided.
- Branson Show Tickets
- Branson Shows Inspired Scholarship
- 3265 Falls Parkway Suite G
- Min Age:
- Max Age:
- Open to legal residents of the United States between the ages of 16 and 19, who are current students of any accredited educational institution or program of higher learning. High school students and homeschooled students who plan to enroll in college upon graduation are strongly encouraged to apply. No person affiliated with BransonShowTickets.com may submit an entry.
- Special Criteria:
- Essay applicants are judged on creative voice, originality, and overall influence. All essays must be Branson show related for consideration. Essays should be submitted typed in Times New Roman Font with a font size of 12 for easy readability.