RCC Installment Tuition
To be eligible for the Installment Payment Plan a student must have:
- Valid Social Security Number on file with RCC
- Satisfactory credit history with RCC
- Current account balance of more than $75
- $50 down Installment plan with a $25.00 installment fee must be set-up by first payment deadline, the *second Friday of the term.
- There are 2 payment due dates, Friday week 5 and week 8
- Remaining balance must be paid by last installment deadline
- $15.00 late charge will be added to account balance for each missed payment
- Additional charges for collection fees if balance is not paid in full by last installment deadline
- You are responsible for payment in-full unless you drop classes during the refund period
Set up your Installment Plan
- Log into your myRogue account
- Within the Financial Aid and Payment box, click the Account Payment/Installment Plan link
- Review your contact information and update if needed.
- Select term you are paying for and click continue
- Follow instructions to set up your Installment Plan payment
- Please note that installment plans are only for the current term.
What if I don’t make my payments?
If you owe tuition and fees or other charges on the day after the final term payment/installment deadline, you will be put on financial hold. The consequences for this can include the following:
- will be charged late fees for each installment payment that you miss
- cannot register for future terms
- will be dropped from future term classes if you have registered in advance
- are not eligible to receive official transcripts
Student accounts with an outstanding balance beyond the end of the current term are subject to submission to an outside collections agency. Any student account at risk for collections will be notified in writing 30 days prior to submission. Students unable to pay their outstanding balance in full can make a partial payment in myRogue up to the date of submission, which will reduce the overall amount of collections fees the student may incur.
If any balance remains outstanding after 30 days, the student will be sent to collections and is fully responsible for all collections costs. Collection agencies will pursue all means of collecting the amount due including, but not limited to, garnishing tax refunds, litigation and garnishment of wages. Payment must be made in full at Southern Oregon Credit Services before the student can access RCC services again. This includes, but is not limited to, advising and counseling services, access to transcripts, or enrolling in courses (credit or non-credit based).
Any questions regarding your account, please email [email protected] or call 541-956-7450, option 1.