For any class, the description (linked from the course title) in the schedule of classes shows the estimated tuition and fees.
- To register as an in-state student and pay $91 per credit, students must be an Oregon resident for at least 90 days prior to the first day of the term.
Out of state
- Out of state residents pay $111 per credit. Residents of Washington, Idaho, California, and Nevada pay an in-state tuition rate of $91.
- $304 per credit.
- Fees include:
- Technology fee: $4 per non-credit class and $4 per credit for credit classes.
- College services fee: $15 for 0 credits, $55 for 1-5 credits, $95 for 6-11, and $135 12 or more credits.
- Distance Learning fee: $10 per credit, per class up to 4 credits.
- Installment plan: $25
- Returned check: $25
- ESL/ABS/GED classes $65
- Official transcripts: $5 for one transcript, $1 for each additional transcript in the same order.
- Josephine County Transit: $30 per term
- Nonpayment: After the second week of classes: 5% of tuition and fees or $5 whichever is greater
- Late registration fees: After the second week of the term, if you have not registered and paid for a classes), the late registration fee is $15. in addition there are late payment fees, plus 5% of tuition and fees or $5 whichever is greater.
Check, Cash, and Credit Card, Installment Tuition
- Payment may be made in cash (U.S. funds only), and by check (personal checks, traveler's check, cashier's check and money orders). Please make checks payable to RCC, and make sure the student's name and student ID number is clearly written on the face of the check. Payment also may be made by credit card: Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express or by installment tuition.