Examples of objective statements for your resume:
When you are applying for a very specific position and you know the job title, you might want to use this type:
- Position as an Executive Secretary utilizing my executive support, project management, and computer expertise.
- If you are interested in several different positions that are open at the same firm, try this type of statement:
- Seeking a position utilizing my Sales, Customer Service and Marketing skills.
- DONíT describe what you want:
Seeking a challenging sales position with opportunity and advancement.
- Do tell the employer what you can do for them.
Journeyman level position with emphasis in finish work for remodeling/alteration projects.
You may want to combine your objective with your qualifications:
Over 5 years Office Administration experience.
Provided support to staff of 12, including the Director.
Degree in Business Administration, Rogue Community College.