- Log on with your name.
- The next screen will have 2 large icons. Click Occupations & Employment.
- You will now see a large number of icons. Click Occupations.
- The screen will now show you the beginning of a long list of occupations.
You can scroll to see more of the list. You can also change the order of
the list by clicking cluster or title at the top of the screen.
- Select an occupation from this list and click Go To.
- The next screen will provide specific information about the occupation
you chose. The first category of information is Overview.
- By clicking the red books in the upper left area of the screen you can
access more information about this occupation. Use Aptitudes and Skills in addition to Overview.
- Click Print. Select Overview, Aptitudes, and Skills if they have useful words and phrases for your purposes. Click Print.
- Return to the list of Occupations by clicking the Occupations button in the lower left corner . . . or . . . Close.
- Click Exit CIS for Windows . . . Click yes (if your are
sure!) . . .
- You can exit CIS anytime by clicking the EXIT button with the little yellow
door in the lower right corner of your screen.