Driver Education Behind the Wheel Only Training
Rogue Community College offers individual behind-the-wheel only instruction for ages 15 and up. Training will be personalized to the individual's needs, whether they are seeking new skills or rebuilding skills. Review and complete the Terms and Conditions.
Training will be personalized to the individual's needs, whether they are seeking new skills or rebuilding skills.
- Train with our certified instructors using our driver education vehicles.
- Build skills and learn foundational driving habits that will help you become a lifetime safe driver.
- Learn the latest safety procedures and defensive driving techniques.
- Brush up on basic driving maneuvers and vehicle controls.
- Sign up for a lessons at RCC's Redwood Campus in Grants Pass, or Table Rock Campus in White City.
- Rate is $80 per hour.
Students must have a valid Oregon Learner's Permit or License. Upon registration, students will be contacted to arrange the drive lesson time. All drives will start at the RCC Campus location. *Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a friend or family member.
Register online at roguecc.edu/schedule. Select the department Driver Education.