RCC Online Degrees and Certificates
RCC offers the following online degrees and certificates
- AAOT (Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer)
- AGS (Associate in General Studies)
- AS Business Transfer – Statewide (Associate of Science Business)
- Business Assistant Certificate (Accounting, Admin Support or Assistant Manager Tracks)
- Business Technology AAS (Associate of Applied Science)
- AS Business Transfer SOU (Associate of Science)
- Oregon Transfer Module
Go to college on your own terms. Earn a 2-year degree in business, get that transfer degree to the university, or advance your education. Stay home, safe and casual, study on your schedule, save money, and transform your life.
Flexible and convenient. Some classes don't meet at a scheduled times. You learn in a way that fits your life.
Student centered. With online learning at RCC, you can re-watch videos and presentations, review notes, and go through other online resources anytime you want. It's all about you! And you get advising and other student services online, too!
Better communication. Chat rooms and online forums make it easier for you to network with students in the class and improve your results.
Teacher accessibility. You don't have to wait for office hours to ask your instructor a question. They are available through the learning app (BlackBoard) and by email. And you get the bonus of earning your degree online combined with RCC nearby - for library, computer labs, in-person advising - all the support you need!