facebook icon
Skip to content
Spacer Access and Disability Resources

Access and Disability Resources

Grievance Procedures

Informal Procedure

Rogue Community College Access and Disability Resources recommends an informal resolution process for students receiving services from Access and Disability Resources. Timely and respectful communication helps ensure that a situation can be resolved quickly. We encourage students to contact Access regarding concerns as soon as an issue arises.

  • Examples: Accommodations not being in place such as, testing accommodations, alternative formats, and ASL interpreters.

Access and Disability Resources
[email protected]

Report a Barrier

Please complete the Report a Disability Related Barrier form to report accessibility issues that RCC should address. These can be related to you specifically or other students or community members.

Contact the ADA/504/508 Compliance Officer

Grievances filed against Access are to be addressed to the ADA/504/508 Compliance Officer.

Jamee Harrington
[email protected]
Redwood Campus, Josephine Building

Formal Procedure

For non-disability related issues, you may file a formal grievance through RCC's Complaint Process.