Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

RCC Transferring of Previous Credits

Evaluation of transfer credits may take up to eight weeks, it is important to apply early. You will need to do the following:

  • Order official transcripts from all previous colleges.
  • Get admitted to RCC.
  • Apply for an evaluation of previous college transcripts toward your declared major. The evaluation request forms are available below.
  • Provide course descriptions for any course that you took more than 10 years ago that you want considered toward your evaluation.

Obtaining Military Transcripts
In order to transfer military credits to RCC, official transcripts must be submitted to Rogue Central before your second term of certifications by the RCC Veterans Coordinator. For evaluation of military credits, submit an evaluation request form and a Joint Services Transcript (JST).

Note: Two credits hours of Physical Education and 1 credit of Health may be granted for military training. An official copy of the JST Transcript is required.

Military Transcript Resources