1. The Lundquist College of Business offers the following options: Accounting or Business Administration.
2. Formal admission into the Lundquist College of Business is required. Students must meet the following criteria prior to admission:
a. Must be formally admitted and currently enrolled at the university.
b. Complete at least 90 credits with a cumulative GPA of 2.90 or better in all college coursework, including transfer work.
c. Complete the pre-business core listed below with a GPA of 2.75 or greater. Core courses must be taken for a letter grade.
The pre-business core consists of: BA 101, Econ 201, 202, BA 211, 212, and 213.
d. Complete the following additional courses:
Wr 121 and Wr 122 , Math 241, 242 (take at U of O) and Math 243; DSC 199.
3. Students must submit a formal application for admission to the major. For deadline application dates, please refer to the major website below.
Admission normally occurs at the beginning of the junior year, but the process begins at the end of a student's sophomore year.
1. Students who are not completing the AAOT or ASOT will be required to meet University of Oregon Group Requirements. Please refer to the general education link below for course requirements. It is important to note that priority consideration for admission is given to students who earn the AAOT or ASOT.
2. For transfer admission, U of O requires completion of 36 or more credits of college work, 24 of which must be graded. A minimum GPA of 2.25 for residents (2.50 for non-residents) is required.
3. Students must have completed Wr 121 and Math 111 (or any college-level math) with a C- grade or better.
NOTE: University requirements may change without notice. Students are responsible for working with RCC advisors or counselors and their transfer institution to ensure the accuracy of their academic plan.
General Education Website