Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search

RCC/SOU Articulation Agreements

RCC and SOU are proud to announce another way transfer students can make a smooth transition to the university.

The following articulated degree programs allow RCC students to complete an Associate of Science degree in one of the following academic majors and transfer to SOU with all lower-division general education and academic major requirements completed. This is a great way to get a jump on your bachelor’s degree!

Below is a list of graduation guides for majors:.

If you have questions, you may contact Darren Van Lehn, at 541-245-7589 or the department phone number listed on the graduation guide.