Features of the Trip
The Cuzco, Peru Study Abroad/Service Learning trip includes:
- Air Fare – Round Trip PDX – Cuzco, Peru
- Homestay accommodations for 20 days
- Airport-Homestay Transportation
Spanish language course, tailored to your SPAN102 level or higher (Tuition for Oregon credit is not part of the fee. Students should have completed SPAN101 or equivalent prior to departure.)
Sociology 201, Introduction to Sociology; Sociology 215, Social Issues and Social Movements. (Tuition and books are not part of the fee)
- Placement in a service learning site
- Two one-day excursions including tour guides and entrance fees to the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- Health and Cancellation Insurance
Includes: trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, lost or stolen baggage, delayed baggage, sickness, accident, emergency evacuation, and accidental death and dismemberment. It also includes 24-hour travel and medical emergency assistance and emergency cash transfer services.
PRICE $3,720.00* (15 students or more) + RCC tuition
*Airfare included in price, but subject to change until airline booking is confirmed. Also, students must buy an International Student Identification Card/ ISIC at $25.00 to get the group rate airfare.