Applicants Under 18 Years of Age
Admission and Registration Procedures and Requirements
For questions about the Admission process, please contact the RCC Admission Office via email at email@example.com. To submit documents via fax send them to 1-541-245-7648.
- Riverside Campus G Bldg - 117 S Central Ave, Medford OR
- Redwood Campus SS Bldg - 3345 Redwood Hwy, Grants Pass OR
- Table Rock Campus West Entrance RM 187 - 7800 Pacific Ave, White City OR
Thank you for your interest in attending Rogue Community College! Students 16 or 17 years of age, who do not have a high school diploma or GED, must complete some additional steps before they are eligible to register for classes. Carefully review the options in Step 1.
If you are currently:Continuing to attend your high school
Complete steps 2-3.
You must provide a Letter of Verification from your local Educational Service District (ESD) to one of the Rogue Central offices. Letters are not required for summer term enrollment at RCC. If you have completed high school equivalency through home school, you must submit a Home School Administrators Declaration of Completion.
Attending RCC and not pursuing a high school diploma or GED
You must provide a “Release from Compulsory Education” form from your high school or a Letter of Verification from your local Educational Service District (ESD) to Rogue Central.
Seeking a GED
The ABE/GED Department manages all aspects of their admissions process. Contact and general information can be accessed at the ABE/GED website.
Step 2) Take the College Placement Test
College placement testing will determine the enrollment in all reading, writing, and math classes and the majority of our credited general education classes. SAT scores may be used in lieu of college placement scores if the scores are over 470 in math and 500 in writing. ALL prerequisites are listed under each class description in the RCC Catalog and term Schedule. Testing schedule may be accessed upon completion of the admissions application by logging into your myRogue account.
Step 3) Optional Registration Assistance Lab
Receive assistance with registration and ask an Advisor your questions about attending RCC.
Step 4) Registration
All students under the age of 18 must submit an Underage Enrollment form, signed by you and your parent to Rogue Central. At that time, you will either be released to register yourself online or a Rogue Central Specialist will register you. Please have your courses selected at this time.
Step 5) Provide Additional Documentation
Submit your documentation to a campus Rogue Central office (in person, by email, or fax).
High School Student or Under 18
- This profile is for you if you meet this description:
- You are still enrolled in a public or private high school or are in a home school program of study and want to earn college credit before you graduate from high school.
- International Students:
- Exit out of this profile and select International Student.
- Before you get started on the admission application:
- You must know your Social Security number in order to complete this application. You will need to be able to print out the last page of this application for your records.