Skip to main content
Introduction to Practicum and Seminar (Fall 2023)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Fall 2023 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2023 to Friday, December 8, 2023
- Provides an extensive overview of office responsibilities, work ethics and prepares students for the challenges of their multiple roles in the dental office including: guest, intern, administrative assistant, chairside assistant and housekeeping worker. Students will review and discuss the expectations and protocols for their upcoming practicum classes including but not limited to: the stages of an internship, the weekly required paperwork, work ethics, industry safety standards and strategies for meeting their learning objectives. Guest speakers representing dental specialties and alternative dental employment possibilities will be scheduled. Resume writing and creation to prepare the student for employment.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- DA150: Class will meet on the following Thursdays: September 28, October 12 and 26, November 9, and December 7, during the times listed, in the Health Professions Center at Table Rock campus.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees