Skip to main content
Dental Administration (Fall 2023)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Fall 2023 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2023 to Friday, December 8, 2023
- Introduces office management and administrative skills that are required in a dental setting. Includes communication skills, written correspondence, patient relations, team communications, patient clinical records, information management, patient scheduling and recall systems, dental insurance processing, inventory management, financial arrangements, collection procedures, accounts receivable and payable, and employment strategies.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- DA104: Class will meet on the following Tuesdays: September 26, October 10 and 24, November 7 and 28, during the times listed, in the Health Professions Center at Table Rock campus.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees