Skip to main content
Dental Materials (Fall 2023)
- Course ID
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Fall 2023 lasts from Monday, September 25, 2023 to Friday, December 8, 2023
- Introduces materials used in a dental office including impression materials, model and die materials, fabrication of dental trays, preventive dental materials, esthetic and restorative dental materials, amalgam, dental cements, waxes, and temporary restorative materials.
- Hybrid Classes: This course will run in hybrid format with some course content delivered in person and some online. Specific schedules will be sent out to students on what sessions to attend prior to the class starting. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com.
- DA103: Class meets in the lab every Thursday during the times listed, lectures will be online.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees