Skip to main content
Mechanical Drives I (Summer 2022)
- Course ID
|Tu W Th||8:00AM-2:00PM||TRC-B8||M. Bullard|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Summer 2022 lasts from Monday, July 11, 2022 to Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Introduces mechanical systems and develops fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems and practices. Covers basic safety, installation, key fasteners, power transmission systems, v-belt drives, chain drives, spur gear drives, and multiple shaft drives. Topics covered include learning how to select, install, adjust, troubleshoot, and repair a range of mechanical systems which are commonly found in both automated and manual machines used in every industry around the world.
- Students must register with a Permission Code, if you do not have the Permission Code contact the instructor before the term begins.
- MFG/MEC/MET: Students are expected to attend two hours per week of lab time for each credit taken. Students may attend classes in any combination of posted lab hours, however special breakout sessions may be scheduled to specific times. This schedule will be covered at orientation as well, contact the department chair for more information.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees