Skip to main content
Effective Online Instruction in Community Colleges (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- This course covers synchronous and asynchronous online course design, management and best practices for community college instructors. Topics covered include backward design, content creation, assessment, student engagement strategies, communication with students, accessibility and equity. By the end of the term students will create an online course ready for delivery.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- This course is open only to RCC Instructors.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees