Skip to main content
Environment and Society (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||1:00PM-2:50PM||HEC-216||E. Giesen|
- RVC, Riverside Campus, Medford
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Examines the relationship between societies and the environment including how cultural, social, economic and political forces have impacted the natural environment. Explores the causes and consequences of topics such as population growth, consumerism, climate change, pollution and environmental racism and classism. A focus will be placed on the study of social movements, cultures and public policies that advance sustainability, including Indigenous cultures.
- HyFlex: Class will be offered in-person, as well as online through Zoom during the listed times. Students may choose to attend the face-to-face class sessions or complete the course learning activities via Zoom without physically attending the class. Zoom link will be provided by instructor through Blackboard during the first week of term.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees