Skip to main content
Zumba® (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
|M W||10:00AM-11:20AM||RWC-GYM||J. Richards|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Zumba® is a Latin-inspired, dance-fitness class that incorporates Latin and international music with dance movements, creating a dynamic, exciting, and effective fitness workout. This class combines fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body in an aerobic/fitness fashion to achieve a unique blended balance of cardio and muscle toning movements through easy-to-follow steps. Movements target areas such as the legs, arms, core, abdominal, and the most important muscle in the body, the heart. Students are encouraged to work at their own paces. Activities include: muscular endurance, cardio-vascular endurance, body composition, flexibility, and learning the basic muscle groups. Course is repeatable.
- HPER: Students should wear clothing that allows for full range of movement, and classes that are held in gym require non-marking shoes. Modest workout attire required, no short-shorts, tank or muscle shirts allowed.
- HPER: Non-marking shoes are required in gym. Modest workout attire. No short-shorts, tank or muscle shirts allowed in the gym.
- HyFlex: Class will be offered in-person, as well as online through Zoom during the listed times. Students may choose to attend the face-to-face class sessions or complete the course learning activities via Zoom without physically attending the class. Zoom link will be provided by instructor through Blackboard during the first week of term.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees