Skip to main content
Manufacturing Processes I (Summer 2022)
- Course ID
|Tu W Th||8:00AM-2:00PM||TRC-B8||M. Bullard|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Summer 2022 lasts from Monday, July 11, 2022 to Thursday, September 1, 2022
- As the first of a three-term series, this course is designed to develop both an understanding of manufacturing concerns and limitations of industry and the hands-on skills needed for machining jobs in manufacturing. Covers basic manufacturing skills and machine tooling practices. Emphasizes safety, bench work, engine lathes, vertical and horizontal mills, precision grinding, tool-room operations, and production work through a series of projects.
- MFG/MEC/MET: Students are expected to attend two hours per week of lab time for each credit taken. Students may attend classes in any combination of posted lab hours, however special breakout sessions may be scheduled to specific times. This schedule will be covered at orientation as well, contact the department chair for more information.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees