Skip to main content
Probability and Statistics (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Covers the nature and presentation of data, measures of central tendency, probability and probability distributions, normal and binomial distributions, estimates, sample sizes, confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Course is graded A through F. A graphing calculator is required (instructor will be using the TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator in class). There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or MTH96
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 36
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees