Skip to main content
Calculus I Differential (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- First course in the calculus sequence for science, mathematics, and engineering students. Topics include limits, differentiation, extrema, related rates, optimization problems, and other basic applications of differentiation.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 59
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 87
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees