Skip to main content
Applied Algebra II (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- Introduces the study and application of linear, quadratic, power, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data, the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed making extensive use of the graphing calculator. This course concludes the developmental mathematics sequence. Course does not transfer.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or MTH63
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees