Skip to main content
Emergency Medical Technician - Part II (Spring 2023)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||8:30AM-10:20AM||TRC-A100||J. Shaw|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Spring 2023 lasts from Monday, April 3, 2023 to Friday, June 16, 2023
- ES132 is the second half of a course that prepares individuals for National Registry certification and licensure in Oregon as an Emergency Medical Technician. The course will develop a student's ability to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in the pre-hospital setting.
- Students must enroll in the lab that matches the day(s) and hour(s) of the lecture for which they are registering.
- ES/FRP: This is a limited entry course and requires completion of an application process prior to admission.
- ES132: 6 additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees