Skip to main content
Lifespan Human Development (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Provides an overview of human development explored from a variety of perspectives. The primary objective is to examine biological, socio-cultural, and psychological factors that influence each stage of the life cycle, from conception until death. Exploration focuses on life tasks and societal expectations, physical and cognitive changes, and personality development across the lifespan. Both normative and non-normative pathways are considered. The course provides a bridge between biological science and social science and is an essential component for students entering the fields of nursing and human services.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees