Skip to main content
Emergency Medical Technician - Part II (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||5:30PM-7:20PM||TRC-A100||J. Shaw|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- ES132 is the second half of a course that prepares individuals for National Registry certification and licensure in Oregon as an Emergency Medical Technician. The course will develop a student's ability to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in the pre-hospital setting.
- Students must enroll in the lab that matches the day(s) and hour(s) of the lecture for which they are registering.
- ES/FRP: This is a limited entry course and requires completion of an application process prior to admission.
- ES132: 6 additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees