Skip to main content
Emergency Medical Technician - Part I Lab (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
|M W||8:00PM-9:20PM||TRC-A100||M. Fazio|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- ES131L develops students' abilities to recognize and treat the symptoms of illness and injury in classroom labs and simulated emergency scenes. Includes skills in patient assessment, basic airway management, trauma assessment and management, medication administration, and the use of automated external defibrillators (AED).
- ES131: 5 additional hours outside of scheduled class time required for credit. See instructor for details.
- Students must enroll in the lab that matches the day(s) and hour(s) of the lecture for which they are registering.
- ES/FRP: This is a limited entry course and requires completion of an application process prior to admission.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- or WR90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees