Skip to main content
Introduction to Economics (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Surveys the principles of economics, evolution of economic thought, and development of present United States economic structure. Covers concepts of supply and demand, opportunity costs, and history of economic ideas.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or WR115
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees