Skip to main content
College Success and Survival (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Introduces students to aspects of academic success centering on strategies for discipline-specific and delivery-specific study habits, RCC resources and tools. This class will also focus on achieving positive outcomes in the academic environment by using the frameworks of teaching and learning style interactions, college systems understanding, and positive behavior and communication skills. Helps students make personal and social adjustments for college success. Focuses on college terms and information; Academic Major focus, degree choice and requirements, balancing work, school and home demands; financial planning; forming study partnerships; and stress and time management.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees