Skip to main content
Human Relations in Organizations (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Waitlist Details
- 9 out of 10 available (1 slot used)
- Uses current research, lecture, class discussion, group activities, videos, guest speakers, and supplemental exercises to examine common situations and problems in human relations in organizations. Includes ethics, communication, group dynamics, power and influence, self-awareness (communication styles, self-esteem, attitudes, emotions, and ethics), workplace diversity and inclusion, motivation, trust-building, self-disclosure, teamwork, and conflict management.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees