Skip to main content
Introduction to Business (Winter 2023)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2023 lasts from Monday, January 2, 2023 to Friday, March 17, 2023
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Introduces the history of business and economic systems in America. Covers the structure of business organizations by taking students through each of the functional areas of business: management, marketing, finance and accounting. The purpose of the class is to familiarize students with basic business principles and concepts through the use of terminology and examples. Students will also become familiar with the major sections of a basic business plan and the key elements found in each section.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees