Skip to main content
Introduction to Sociology (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Examines the social contexts in which all human behaviors occur and the social forces that impact individuals. Surveys theories and sociological topics including culture, groups, socialization and deviance. Emphasis is on applying the sociological perspective, the social construction of reality and the institutionalized stratification of U.S. society by gender, race, class and sexuality. Fulfills cultural literacy requirement within the Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer degree.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees