Skip to main content
General Psychology II (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Continues the overview of the general psychology curriculum begun in PSY201 and prepares students for continued study in more advanced psychology classes. This course is designed to help students gain an understanding of human development including personality testing, personality development and intelligence; psychopathology and current methods of treating psychopathology; social psychology; and human sexuality and gender development. Provides training in the application of study skills, critical thinking, and cross-cultural awareness.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees