Skip to main content
Psychology of Human Relations (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Focuses on the practical application of psychology in everyday situations. Topics include self-concept, emotions, needs, values, healthy relationships, interpersonal communications, and behavioral change. The course provides students an experiential opportunity to develop an understanding and awareness of themselves and others, and a variety of practical tools for the development of interpersonal skills. Emphasis is on becoming a more effective member of the human community.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees