Skip to main content
Yoga (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
|Tu Th||8:30AM-9:50AM||RWC-GYM||J. Richards|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Offers an effective method for reducing stress and creating a relaxation response within the body and mind. Through a series of controlled exercises, stretching, and breathing techniques, this course will give students firsthand experience with the concepts and applications of being responsible for improving health. Yoga enhances flexibility, strength, coordination, lung capacity and balance through a system of gentle movements: various yoga poses (asanas), alignment principles, and breathing techniques (pranayamas). Students of all ability levels and all faith systems are welcome. Course is repeatable.
- HPER: Students should wear clothing that allows for full range of movement, and classes that are held in gym require non-marking shoes. Modest workout attire required, no short-shorts, tank or muscle shirts allowed.
- HPER: Non-marking shoes are required in gym. Modest workout attire. No short-shorts, tank or muscle shirts allowed in the gym.
- Yoga: Students must bring a personal yoga mat, may be barefoot in class if desired.
- HyFlex: Class will be offered in-person, as well as online through Zoom during the listed times. Students may choose to attend the face-to-face class sessions or complete the course learning activities via Zoom without physically attending the class. Zoom link will be provided by instructor through Blackboard during the first week of term.
- Book Cost Notes
This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees