Skip to main content
Concepts in Computing I (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Waitlist Details
- 10 out of 10 available (0 slots used)
- Students will learn Windows Interface, file management skills and how to use word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Additionally, professional e-mail correspondence, Internet, best practices to safety on the Internet, Blackboard usage and basic Windows operating systems fundamentals will be covered.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees