Skip to main content
Introductory Chemistry (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Designed for non-science majors. Introduces the essence of atoms and molecules, chemical bonds, chemical reactions, gases, acids, and bases. Prepares students for work in a laboratory that uses chemicals. Also helps students understand how cells and organisms function. Students must enroll in lecture, laboratory and recitation sections. All three sections are required for this 5-credit class.
- Students must enroll in the lab and recitation that is held on the same day(s) and campus as the lecture.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or MTH65
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- or RD30
- or WR91
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees