Skip to main content
Communication and Professional Behavior (Fall 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Fall 2022 lasts from Monday, September 19, 2022 to Friday, December 2, 2022
- Prepares students for practicum experiences and employment in the healthcare industry by understanding and practicing communication skills (oral and written), workplace ethics, and professional behavior.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or BT113
- or ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills Score: 95
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees