Skip to main content
Mechanical Fabrication (Summer 2022)
- Course ID
|Tu W Th||8:00AM-2:00PM||TRC-B8||M. Bullard|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Summer 2022 lasts from Monday, July 11, 2022 to Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Introduces learners to the basic knowledge needed for assembly and the proper and safe application of hand tools. Coursework builds knowledge in the many types of bolts, wrenches, and other fittings commonly used in industry and how to properly apply them, including pneumatic fabrication fittings. Focuses on proper techniques for checking connections and testing fittings with an emphasis on safety. Proper tool use helps in many ways, including injury avoidance, fewer product quality issues, and lower tool breakage costs.
- Students must register with a Permission Code, if you do not have the Permission Code contact the instructor before the term begins.
- MFG/MEC/MET: Students are expected to attend two hours per week of lab time for each credit taken. Students may attend classes in any combination of posted lab hours, however special breakout sessions may be scheduled to specific times. This schedule will be covered at orientation as well, contact the department chair for more information.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees