Driver Education Program (Ages 18-21) (Summer 2022)
- Course ID
(Full, Waitlist Available)
|M Tu W||4:30PM-7:15PM||TRC-C140||A. Herrera|
- TRC, Table Rock Campus, White City
- Monday, August 15, 2022 to Monday, September 12, 2022
- Waitlist Details
- 5 out of 5 available (0 slots used)
- Driver training is a comprehensive training program committed to effectively developing low-risk behavioral patterns and preparing young drivers to be safe operators in today’s complex driving environment. This Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) approved traffic safety course meets Oregon requirements for high school driver education, consists of one mandatory parent/student orientation, thirty hours of classroom instruction, twelve hours in the car for six hours behind-the-wheel instruction, and six hours of observation. Parents and students are required to attend a 2-hour orientation session where state law and course requirements are discussed. Instructions will be given on how students are required to sign up for their behind the wheel driving appointments. A $50 rescheduling/missed appointment fee will be applied to the student’s account if drive appointments are changed or canceled. All tuition and fines must be paid to receive a completion certificate. *You are liable for payment at the time of registration. Charges will be removed from your account only if RCC cancels the class, or you officially drop the class 3 business days prior to the start date. See our refund page https://go.roguecc.edu/department/community-education/non-credit-refunddrop-policy for complete details.
- .499/.902: Mandatory Parent/Student Driver Training Orientation on Thursday, August 11, 2022, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Table Rock Campus room C140.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has no required book costs. There may be optional materials.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees