Technology: Digital Imaging - Photoshop (Summer 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Monday, July 11, 2022 to Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Explores a wide range of digital imaging techniques from photo touch-ups to realistic scenes created from scratch using Adobe Photoshop. Covers digital image creation and manipulation commands and operations. Discusses design, publishing concepts and terms. Particular attention will be given to creating files for effective output whether for printed media or electronic. Computer skills are a must. Runs in conjunction with the credit student class.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- Book Cost Notes
- This section has low cost book pricing options. Prices are subject to change.
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees