Skip to main content
Fundamentals of Algebra I (Winter 2022)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Winter 2022 lasts from Monday, January 3, 2022 to Friday, March 18, 2022
- Introduces the study and application of the real numbers, operations with real numbers, exponents, order of operations, mathematical modeling, solving linear equations, methods of problem solving, rates, slope, graphs of lines, equations of lines, and systems of linear equations. Working with real data, formulas, and applications will be stressed. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer. A scientific calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 75
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 20
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 1
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees