Skip to main content
Corequisite Support for MTH243 (Fall 2021)
- Course ID
|M W||11:00AM-11:50AM||RWC-CH5||E. Bunnell|
- RWC, Redwood Campus, Grants Pass
- Fall 2021 lasts from Monday, September 20, 2021 to Friday, December 3, 2021
- This support course focuses on the foundational skills and concepts needed to be persistent and successful in MTH243 probability and statistics. In an interactive setting, students will receive appropriate support in quantitative and algebraic reasoning, reading comprehension, statistics notation, problem solving, technology, and study skills.
- A permission code is required to register, contact the instructor before term begins for more information.
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees