Skip to main content
Probability and Statistics (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
|M W||5:00PM-7:50PM||ZOOM||M. Klise|
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Covers the nature and presentation of data, measures of central tendency, probability and probability distributions, normal and binomial distributions, estimates, sample sizes, confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. Course is graded A through F. A graphing calculator is required (instructor will be using the TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator in class). There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- or MTH96
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 36
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees