Skip to main content
Intermediate Algebra (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Concluding the developmental mathematics sequence, MTH95 includes an introduction to the study and application of quadratic, radical, exponential, and logarithmic expressions and functions. Working with real data and the mathematics of curve fitting will be developed using a graphing calculator. Course is graded A through F. Course does not transfer. Graphing calculator required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- A TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator is required. Rentals are available from the RCC Library for $10 per term, supply is limited.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 68
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 20
- or RD90
- or WR91
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 79
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees