Skip to main content
Pre-algebra (Summer 2021)
- Course ID
|M W||2:00PM-4:20PM||ZOOM||B. Spears|
- Summer 2021 lasts from Monday, July 12, 2021 to Thursday, September 2, 2021
- Reinforces skills in whole number, fractions, and decimals while introducing computation with rational numbers, exponents, order of operation, and the use of variables, expressions, formulas, and equations. Ratio and proportions, percent, and topics in measurement are also studied. Working with real data, formulas, and applications will be stressed. Course is graded on a pass/no pass basis. Course does not transfer. A scientific calculator is required. There is a significant online component in this class.
- Zoom Classes: Class will meet during the listed times via Zoom. Information about Zoom-based classes will be available in the course Blackboard shell on the first day of the term. All teachers expect students to participate in the class on the first day of the term. Students not participating during the first day may be subject to administrative drop. Students should have access to a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer to fully participate in a Zoom class. Some Zoom classes are delivered in hybrid format and will have additional course participation requirements outside of Zoom sessions.
- MTH20: Course graded on a pass/no pass basis only.
- or MTH1
- or ACCUPLACER Reading Score: 35
- or ACCUPLACER Arithmetic Score: 25
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees