Skip to main content
PC Hardware Fundamentals and Repair (Spring 2021)
- Course ID
- Distance Learning (Web Courses)
- Spring 2021 lasts from Monday, April 5, 2021 to Friday, June 18, 2021
- Provides students with theory and hands-on exploration towards the maintenance and repair of personal computers. Students will become familiar with the necessary tools and equipment involved in computer servicing and the specifics of hardware upgrades. Provides students with the competencies needed to pass the hardware segment of the A+ Certification exam. Topics include troubleshooting, upgrading, IRQ/Memory conflicts, safety, Electrostatic Discharge (ESD), fundamental electronics measurement, and proper documentation techniques.
- Web classes: Offered as a Web-based class over the Internet. Information about Web-based classes and required orientations can be found at https://roguecc.blackboard.com. All online teachers expect students to participate in the class by Wednesday of the first week of the term. Students not participating during the first week may be subject to administrative drop. Check the syllabus and course orientation for participation requirements. Students may be required to have a web cam and audio capabilities on their computer for online courses.
- or CIS140
- or ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra Score: 39
- or ACCUPLACER College Algebra Score: 39
- or MTH63
- Book Cost Notes
- Estimated Tuition
- Estimated Fees